From St. Louis:
- Take I-64/Hwy 40 east toward Illinois.
- Go over the Mississippi River on the Poplar Street Bridge.
- Keep straight onto I-55 East / I-64 North / I-70 East / US-40 East.
- Keep in the right lanes and stay RIGHT to take I-64 E via EXIT 2 toward LOUISVILLE/IL-3 N/ST CLAIR AVE.
- Stay on I-64 for approximately 75 miles until you get to I-57.
- Take I-57 south toward MEMPHIS. You’ll be in 57S for about 14 miles.
- Take the IL-154 exit – EXIT 77 – toward Sesser. Go left on IL-154.
- You’ll be on 154 for 1/2 mile before it ends at IL-37. At IL-37 go right.
- Take IL-37 for 2.2 miles to Benton Camp Road on the left
(You’ll see a Camp Manitowa road sign pointing the way on the right) Turn left onto Benton Camp Road. It will take you to the entrance gate at Camp Manitowa.
Camp Manitowa is located in Rend Lake, IL, 90 minutes from St. Louis. Camp Manitowa sits on 40 beautiful acres nestled between 40-acre Lake Hamilton and 19,000-acre Rend Lake. Manitowa’s location and proximity to multiple state and national parks makes it an ideal location for Summer Camp, Rental Groups, and Retreats.
- Winter Address:
P.O. Box 16613 | St. Louis, MO 63105
- Summer Address:
12770 North Benton Rd | Benton, IL 62812